Gifts to get a friend in the hospital
What do you get someone who is going through a tough time in the hospital?
Hospitals have a great gift shop full of flowers, candy and
But what if you wanted to think outside of the box and give a gift that is different from the others
Below is a list of great gift ideas to cheer a friend or family member up while they are in the hospital:
1. Buy friend a series or movie on amazon.This is similar to a Netflix except it is A la carte. Here is more info: https://www.amazon.com/Instant-Video
2. Personal care gift package. Some of the most valued things in the hospital are lotions, snacks, and wipes.
3. Write a poem. Most of us are not professional poets, but trying your creative side may be fun for you and fun for your friend. The less professional you are the more fun it is!
4. Order their favorite healthy meal! It can be a big treat for someone in the hospital to have outside food. It can also be a great surprise! (Ask patient’s nurse if there are any food restrictions & follow accordingly.)
5. Softies! Pajamas, blankets and slippers are a great gift to provide comfort to you friend or loved one.
6. Order an bouquet from Edible Arrangements.This makes for a great health snack! (Confirm with patient’s nurse that they can have fresh fruit) Find our more here: https://www.ediblearrangements.com/
7. Pamper them to a great manicure and pedicure in hospital! In the Nick of Time will bring all equipment and supplies to provide a full spa and salon in your loved one’s hospital room! Find out more here: http://inthenickoftimespa.com/hospitals-mobile-salon-spa/
8. Gift of your company.Spend quality time with your friend or loved one. Play a game, read a book, or watch a good movie. A great time guaranteed!
Thanks for reading! We hope and pray your friend or family member has a speedy and complete recovery!
What Is Hair Weave & Hair Extensions?
Artificial hair integration’s which adds length and/or fullness to human hair. This can be obtain by either clips, glue, and braiding techniques.
Hair Extensions Past, Present Future
In the early 1900’s Hair Extensions were seen as a luxury, and only people who had a surplus of money could afford them. The extensions of this era were called switches and they were clipped into hair, quite similar to what we do today.
There is also evidence that human hair extensions were widely used back in ancient Egypt as cosmetic adornment and this dates back as far as 3400 BC.
Worn by Pharaohs and other important people these extensions
were attached to the hair using a complex system of weaving and knotting techniques.
In present day we have all kinds of Hair Extensions and techniques to suit your fancy from bonding ,to braiding tracks which we attach the hair on , and micro linking just to name a few.
The best quality hair used today is Malaysian virgin hair. Malaysian hair resembles your genuine hair. They also have less expensive hair as well, although the hair looks just as good the hair results aren’t as long lasting as the Malaysian virgin hair. Long hair seems to represent power and passion for ladies and femininity. These days with technology increasing you see celebrity and media changing the way ladies achieve that special look. Even wigs are starting to play a big role in the hair industry.
So what will we expect for the future of weaves and extension? Who knows but at the rate we are going from past and present the sky is the limit!