Gifts to get a friend in the hospital
What do you get someone who is going through a tough time in the hospital?
Hospitals have a great gift shop full of flowers, candy and
But what if you wanted to think outside of the box and give a gift that is different from the others
Below is a list of great gift ideas to cheer a friend or family member up while they are in the hospital:
1. Buy friend a series or movie on amazon.This is similar to a Netflix except it is A la carte. Here is more info: https://www.amazon.com/Instant-Video
2. Personal care gift package. Some of the most valued things in the hospital are lotions, snacks, and wipes.
3. Write a poem. Most of us are not professional poets, but trying your creative side may be fun for you and fun for your friend. The less professional you are the more fun it is!
4. Order their favorite healthy meal! It can be a big treat for someone in the hospital to have outside food. It can also be a great surprise! (Ask patient’s nurse if there are any food restrictions & follow accordingly.)
5. Softies! Pajamas, blankets and slippers are a great gift to provide comfort to you friend or loved one.
6. Order an bouquet from Edible Arrangements.This makes for a great health snack! (Confirm with patient’s nurse that they can have fresh fruit) Find our more here: https://www.ediblearrangements.com/
7. Pamper them to a great manicure and pedicure in hospital! In the Nick of Time will bring all equipment and supplies to provide a full spa and salon in your loved one’s hospital room! Find out more here: http://inthenickoftimespa.com/hospitals-mobile-salon-spa/
8. Gift of your company.Spend quality time with your friend or loved one. Play a game, read a book, or watch a good movie. A great time guaranteed!