How Do You Like Our New Jingle!
Me Time Is So Hard To Find, Luxury Made Easy, In the Nick of Time!
Home Hotel Hospital Events Nursing Homes Weddings Workplace
We just go our new jingle finished and are super excited about it! Thanks to singer Tara Ouden for the vocals and arrangement!
In the Nick of Time is the premier mobile salon and spa. Our stylists, barbers and massage therapists come to your location with all supplies and equipment to give you the ultimate spa experience. Our services are convenient, affordable and fun! Pick your own stylist based upon their portfolio and prices and they come to you. In the Nick of Time: The Elite Mobile Salon & Spa is the perfect solution to your time woes, beauty and relaxation needs. In the Nick of Time stylists, barbers and massage therapists provide services in DC, MD, and VA.
We Come On-Site To Your Location!
Gifts to get a friend in the hospital
What do you get someone who is going through a tough time in the hospital?
Hospitals have a great gift shop full of flowers, candy and
But what if you wanted to think outside of the box and give a gift that is different from the others
Below is a list of great gift ideas to cheer a friend or family member up while they are in the hospital:
1. Buy friend a series or movie on amazon.This is similar to a Netflix except it is A la carte. Here is more info: https://www.amazon.com/Instant-Video
2. Personal care gift package. Some of the most valued things in the hospital are lotions, snacks, and wipes.
3. Write a poem. Most of us are not professional poets, but trying your creative side may be fun for you and fun for your friend. The less professional you are the more fun it is!
4. Order their favorite healthy meal! It can be a big treat for someone in the hospital to have outside food. It can also be a great surprise! (Ask patient’s nurse if there are any food restrictions & follow accordingly.)
5. Softies! Pajamas, blankets and slippers are a great gift to provide comfort to you friend or loved one.
6. Order an bouquet from Edible Arrangements.This makes for a great health snack! (Confirm with patient’s nurse that they can have fresh fruit) Find our more here: https://www.ediblearrangements.com/
7. Pamper them to a great manicure and pedicure in hospital! In the Nick of Time will bring all equipment and supplies to provide a full spa and salon in your loved one’s hospital room! Find out more here: http://inthenickoftimespa.com/hospitals-mobile-salon-spa/
8. Gift of your company.Spend quality time with your friend or loved one. Play a game, read a book, or watch a good movie. A great time guaranteed!