How Do You Like Our New Jingle!
Me Time Is So Hard To Find, Luxury Made Easy, In the Nick of Time!
Home Hotel Hospital Events Nursing Homes Weddings Workplace
We just go our new jingle finished and are super excited about it! Thanks to singer Tara Ouden for the vocals and arrangement!
In the Nick of Time is the premier mobile salon and spa. Our stylists, barbers and massage therapists come to your location with all supplies and equipment to give you the ultimate spa experience. Our services are convenient, affordable and fun! Pick your own stylist based upon their portfolio and prices and they come to you. In the Nick of Time: The Elite Mobile Salon & Spa is the perfect solution to your time woes, beauty and relaxation needs. In the Nick of Time stylists, barbers and massage therapists provide services in DC, MD, and VA.
We Come On-Site To Your Location!
It’s Your Big Day!
Your Makeup Has To Stay!
The question was asked: How can I ensure my makeup lasts throughout my wedding day?
This is a day to remember, so much planning, so much prepping but it is finally here!
Your mind could be on your groom, but since you know he will always be there your mind then focuses on something that may run that day… your makeup!!
It’s always good to have a plan of how your makeup will last throughout your entire wedding day. We have compiled some tips that our brides find most useful!
8 Tips To Make Your Wedding Day Makeup Last
1. Select a great makeup artist! One that will listen to what your wishes are and give you ideas from prior wedding experience!
2. Start with a clean, washed face. No matter how wild your bachelorette party was, this is a new day, new face, new life… 😉
3. Have your makeup artist use a good primer on your face to keep makeup in place
4. Use a setting spray to set your makeup. If you do not have that, a brief mist of regular hair spray will work as well.
5. Waterproof eyeliner and mascara are a must!
6. If you would like to get a facial before your wedding, do so 3-4 days before. Sometimes facials can bring out impurities that can make your skin vulnerable temporarily. 3-4 days allows all of that to occur before your big day.
7. Try to blot tears, on wedding day; avoid wiping tears to ensure makeup does not smudge and run onto the tissue
8. Pick an amazing maid/matron of honor to have touch up blush, eyeliner and lipstick.